A 2-Day Public Training Course
Become a competent, effective international leader by joining our two-day course in which you will get the relevant tools, models and techniques necessary to get superior business results in any international environment. For you, your team and your whole organization.
Who should attend?
- Leaders who are responsible for developing people in organizations
- (Team) Leaders working in international environments
- Business development professionals
- Sales leaders and professionals
What's your take-away?
- To enhance your awareness of cultural differences and their impact on your organization and market.
- To develop your ability to lead more effectively in an intercultural context.
- To enable you to appreciate that cultural differences can bring benefits to your organization.
- To give you the framework and tools you need to effectively leverage the cultural differences in your own environment.
- To become a competent, effective international leader.
12 & 13 June 2019 (Wed & Thu)
08:30 am - 5:30 pm, both days
15, Jalan Semantan,
Bukit Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur,
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
RM 1,800 plus 6% GST
Early Bird: RM 1,500 (deadline 12 May 2019)
Leo Salazar is a US national (Los Angeles, California) and has worked in both operational management (finance industry) and leadership consultant positions in Europe, Asia and the US. In addition to positions at renowned intercultural institutes, he has significant, hands-on experience in operational management and international business development.
Dr. Teh Peng Hong is a value marketer with more than 23 years of experience in international business environments dealing with multinational companies as well as small- and medium enterprises. He has extensive international business and general management qualifications.
As a university lecturer, Dr. Teh specializes in International Business including strategy, business environment, marketing, intercultural business skills, entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial skills at the undergraduate and graduate levels.
Our methodology is the Mapping, Bridging, Integrating (MBI) framework. The techniques within the framework are simple, easily taught, and broadly applicable. They can be used in a variety of environments, at all levels of organizations.
- Knowledge sharing
- Cultural profiling tool: Intercultural Readiness Check
- Sourced guidelines for good intercultural practice
- Activities and exercises
- Videos and presentations
- Your active participation.
You must be logged in to post a comment.